Monday, February 18, 2008

Let me introduce you

On his blog, Bino commented that while he was recovering from the flu, he listened to some of the audio teachings I have listed on the right side of my blog. He said that Darin Hufford's sermon Into the Wild is one of the greatest sermons he's ever heard. I agree wholeheartedly. Darin is probably my favorite teacher and this particular teaching is my absolute favorite. I also consider him to be a friend that I can go to for wise counsel.

Darin's passion is to see the people of God living in the freedom that Christ has provided and to teach us how to guard and maintain that freedom. He has written a book The God's Honest Truth which I would highly recommend. Although his website is currently under re-construction, he's got some great blogs on his MySpace. Hopefully, his website will be up this week. I'll put a link on my blog when it's up and running.

I know my life has definitely not been the same since I started reading and listening to Darin's teachings. I think you'd enjoy what he has to say.

3 comments:

Nicole's Godblog said...

Aida!

"God's Honest Truth" by Darin Hufford is an awesome book. He seems to understand what freedom is, I loved what he had to say!

Highly recommend it as well!

Love and Freedom, Nicole!

Joel Brueseke said...

I saw Darin's myspace link on the side column here the other day and I added him as one of my myspace friends. I'm looking forward to reading/hearing more!

Aida said...

Hi Nicki,

I remember we discussed Darin's book. Were you ever able to get your friends to do a study of it?

Hi Joel,

I have a MySpace that I got so I could comment on Darin's blogs. I guess you figured out by now that I've got to throw in my $.02 whenever possible. I haven't done anything else with it since I haven't figured out what to do with it other than that.

Darin's passionate to see people set free. I think you'll like what he has to say.