Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spiritual Castration

Darin Hufford has posted another great blog on his website. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.

Darin tends to be blunt and to the point and, at times somewhat graphic, but this in my opinion is one of his best blogs. Once again, he discusses how we're made to be wild in the image of a wild God. I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing Darin teach this. I want him to continue to remind me until I see that wildness coming out of my life more and more.

2 comments:

Joel Brueseke said...

Thanks for the great link, Aida, reminding us of our wild God and the wild people that we are. I added Darin as a myspace friend a few weeks ago but I forgot to subscribe to his blogs... I'm heading over to do that now!

Aida said...

Darin's got some great things to share. He may shock me at times with his direct way of speaking but, after I've read what he's written, I always leave encouraged and with a clearer picture of how much my Daddy loves me.

I'm glad you enjoyed this post. Don't forget to read his "Inducing Labor" post. I don't quite agree with him regarding the necessity of the institutional church system but overall it's a great article.

Aida