Friday, May 30, 2008

Spiritual Warfare

I just went to Darin Hufford's website and he's posted a blog on spiritual warfare that is incredible. The truth that he brings out is mind boggling and will absolutely set people free from a religious mindset about spiritual warfare that is based on fear and manipulation.

I didn't want to do back to back Darin posts but I really believe everyone needs to read this one. As you can tell, I'm really excited about it and I think you will be too after you read it.

2 comments:

Kent said...

Aida, I've experienced all of the things Darin mentions in his post. It was that atmosphere I walked out of 20 years ago and it took some years to get rid of all that garbage but I've been feeling pretty free of all that stuff for awhile now. Darin is right on about it feeling really good when you see through it and let it go.

I also enjoyed the God Journey Podcast today with Wayne and Brad. Great conversation.

Aida said...

Kent, It's amazing all of the traditions that we've just accepted because someone told us they were true. Once we learn the truth, it is a process before we can say we're really free but, once we are free, it's a wonderful feeling. The joy and the peace we're supposed to be experiencing becomes more real and more constant.

I've enjoyed Darin's book and, of course, I've heard him share many times on the truth about what love is. It was great to hear Wayne and Brad join in the conversation. Some really powerful stuff was shared.

Aida