Thursday, May 1, 2008

Which Sports Car Are You?

Gary posted this quiz on his blog. This looked like a lot of fun so I decided to give it a try.

I'm a Mazda RX-8!



You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

As far as chores are concerned, I really prefer that someone else do them. That way I can spend my value time blogging and reading blogs.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I took it and got the same thing. The funny thing is, I also feel the same way you do about chores!

Aida said...

Hi Tina,

Sounds like we're more alike than we thought. I'd love to see you again. Maybe some day we can leave the chores to someone else and find a way to get together with or without a Mazda RX-8.

lydia joy said...

I'm a Mazda RX-8 too!

Aida said...

Lydia, that's great. How do you feel about chores?