Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm back!!

Those of you who read my blog regularly have probably noticed that I've been unusually quiet this week. Well, Charlie and I have just returned from the land of heat, sweat and exhaustion, otherwise known as Disney World. We left early Sunday morning and returned about an hour ago. The going price for internet access was almost $10.00 for 24 hours. I thought about you and missed all of you but I knew hubby would never agree to pay that price just so I could communicate with my online friends. Also, I tend to be somewhat cheap so I decided I'd better go cold turkey.

If you've emailed me or made any comments on my blog, I'll respond as soon as I can. I'm sorry for the delay. I also plan to post part 2 of How to recognize spiritual abuse. Hopefully, I'll get that posted in a day or so.

It was a great vacation but it's good to be back.

8 comments:

Joel Brueseke said...

Hi Back! I'm Joel!

But really... glad to have you back. Glad you had a great vacation!

Aida said...

Joel, you're funny. I should have expected that kind of response from you.

I'm glad to be back although there are things I miss about Disney World. However, the heat, sweat and crowds are not among those things.

Thanks for the welcome back. When I get a chance I hope to blog a little more about it but right now I'm trying to play catch up as well as recovering from the heat, sweat and crowds.

Free Spirit said...

Welcome back, Aida! I'll be glad to read your continuation on spiritual abuse. Hope all is well.

Aida said...

Thanks, free spirit. Vacation was great but I missed all of you so it's good to be back.

I hope to have more up either today or tomorrow as well as checking out the other blogs. I know I've missed a lot.

Bino Manjasseril said...

Aida,
Glad to have you back...
Welcome to the Real World...

Aida said...

Thanks, Bino. It's strange but it has been an adjustment. I'm finding it hard to re-adjust to all of the quiet. Isn't that funny after what I wrote about being alone? I'm not lonely. It just seems awfully quiet.

Well, we missed you last night on Yahoo Messenger. It was a lot of fun to get together with the others. Hopefully, we can do it again soon.

Bino Manjasseril said...

I just talked to Nicole about yahoo chat. I missed you all as well. I am hoping to make it next time.

Aida said...

I look forward to it. I really appreciate Nicki organizing it for us. I didn't find out about it until Friday when I got back so I had to join Saturday.

Nicki gave me your address on you're on my list. Also I got the notice that you had asked to put me on your list. I agreed so I think we're okay to talk now.