Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One Day At A Time

Let me introduce you to Melanie, another friend who has just started her own blog. I've only read her first posting but what an amazing story she shares about life on the treadmill of religious performance.

Even though I haven't had a chance to read her other posts, I have read some of her original writings and have been greatly impressed by her abilities as an author. Her writings come from a heart that has been transformed by God. I think you'll enjoy what she has to say as she shares with us the lessons she's learning on this journey to know Father more intimately

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Aida thanks for giving me an "introduction". I have "met" several folks who dropped by to comment on my blog. It is encouraging to hear from other people who share similar stories and struggles.

God Bless!

Aida said...

Melanie, it was my pleasure. I knew others would be encouraged by what you had to share as much as I have been.