Saturday, September 20, 2008

Best Christian Blog of the Week


What a surprise to wake up this morning and discover that my latest blog post had been given The Best Christian Blog of the Week award. I believe this honor also goes to Arthur Miller for having written such a haunting story of fear and manipulation.

I appreciate the time and attention that Cyberanger takes to make his choice. I'm sure it's difficult given the excellent quality of the blogs listed on his sidebar.

Thank you, Cyberanger. I'm amazed and honored.

5 comments:

lydia joy said...

Congratulations Aida!! I certainly agree you are a worthy winner of this award!!

Aida said...

Thank you, Lydia. You're always so encouraging.

lydia joy said...

You are most welcome, and thanks, I hope to always be building others up in love...........!!!!

Aida said...

You're doing a great job, Lydia. I always feel love and encouragement whenever I read your blogs and your comments.

lydia joy said...

Aww, you are so sweet, many thanks!!