Saturday, September 6, 2008

Worthy is the Lamb - Miriam Webster

Well, after posting a blog about what is true worship, here I am posting what is called a "worship song." Lydia in her comments spoke about Hillsong, an Australian church that has a very well known worship team. As I was preparing my response, I remembered this song which is probably my favorite of theirs. I don't listen much to Christian music but this is definitely one that causes me to sense my Father's love and presence. I hope you enjoy it.



5 comments:

Deb said...

YES....I also like this song...and Hillsong....but I don't listen to much music anymore like I use to. I did enjoy this! Thanks Aida for posting it! :-) It's been a long time since I've heard it.

Aida said...

Hi Deb,

I've gotten to the place that I really enjoy the quiet. I think that has more to do with it than a dislike for music. I have sure wonderful thoughts and music interferes with my thinking processes. LOL

I love this video. I listened to it several times and each time I had the emotions so I don't think that's bad.

Bino M. said...

Yes, worthy is the lamb! not the sheep :)

Aida said...

Yes, Bino, but I believe that in Him, we're also worthy.

Bino M. said...

Absolutely!