Friday, November 14, 2008

Oops!

Well, I have to embarrassingly admit I'm not perfect just in case you all were thinking that I am. I made a really bad blooper in my previous post entitled A Slave Mentality. I made reference to an excellent book written by Jean Sasson. Unfortunately, I posted the wrong title. Fortunately, the author was on the ball, tracked me down and very graciously corrected my error.

The correct title of the book is PRINCESS: A True Story of Life Behind the Veil. I've added a picture also and posted that at the end of this blog.

Jean, I'm sorry for the error and any inconvenience it may have caused you.


2 comments:

jersey girl said...

This is a topic that I have studied quite a bit and read a lot of books about. It is an interesting topic. I have not read this particular book, but will do so. Thanks for the report. Carmen

Aida said...

Glad you finally made it in okay.

Sylvia actually gave me this book a while ago and it sat around for a few months before I read it. It's defintely eye opening and well worth reading.

I looked at your profile. It looks good. You've inspired me. Maybe I'll do something with mine.

I'm still a New Jersey girl too. I guess you can take the girl out of Jersey but you can't take the Jersey out of the girl.