Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spiritual Abuse Blog Posts

I'm in the process of listing my blog posts on spiritual abuse in the sidebar of my blog. I should have the process complete either later today or tomorrow. I decided they were too scattered and difficult to find. This addition will make it easier to locate for anyone who is interested in reading about my experiences and thoughts regarding spiritual abuse.

I'll also be adding a series of posts that were sent to me by a friend. I feel her insight will be beneficial for anyone seeking greater understanding of spiritual abuse. She has asked that they be posted anonymously so I will be honoring her request.

Although when I started this blog, I never intended to post on the subject of spiritual abuse, I've found that many are hurting because of having been victimized. My prayer is that as they read through my resources they will come to experience the freedom and joy I've experienced as I've come to understand the unconditional love that God has freely given to us.

8 comments:

lionwoman said...

Aida, I'm glad you've taken a special interest in this topic. Spiritual abuse is apparently quite widespread. It can be intentional or not, subtle or blatant. I think most of us have experienced it to one degree or another in the system. Education is the first step to freedom. Thanks for your excellent site here :-)

Aida said...

Thanks, Amy.

As I said, when I started this blog I never intended to get into the subject of spiritual abuse but it just seems to have evolved.

I agree with you. It's very widespread. Someone commented that he didn't realize that he had been spiritually abused until after he had read one of my posts describing the symptoms.

I want people to know that freedom is available. Hopefully the resources that I've linked to will be a tool that God uses to bring others to freedom.

Bino M. said...

Sounds good, Aida!

Aida said...

Thanks, Bino.

Crystal L Whitfield said...

And would you also go to my blog at:http://crystal-whitfield.blogspot.com/ and read and post comments. I'm doing a lot of research on spiritual abuse and I love to hear/read about other peoples perspectives and experiences with this issue.

Aida said...

Crystal, thanks for stopping by. I was going to read your blog but I saw that you have it closed with a warning. To be quite honest, I feel uncomfortable opening a blog that's not totally public.

If you'd like to email some of your posts to me, I'd be pleased to read them. My email address is on my profile.

Crystal L Whitfield said...

I'm sorry I didn't realize there was a warning on my blog but, I invite people to visit it all the time and leave comments. I love to hear what people are thinking. I need to check my blog out because I didn't realize that was on.

Aida said...

Thanks Crystal. I'll wait a while and, if the warning is removed, I'll be glad to check it out.