Sunday, October 11, 2009

New look

I'm sure you've noticed the new look on my blog. I don't want anyone to think that I'm that creative. The new look is due to the creative genius of Jim Robbins. Jim is a very gifted author, musician and teacher. He's also very knowledgeable about computers and their workings so when he offered to create a header for my blog, I immediately took him up on it.

I'm definitely challenged when it comes to computers so I'm fortunate to have a friend who knows what he's doing. Jim is a gem. He worked on this all afternoon to get it to fit right but I'm thrilled with the results. He also inspired me to make some additional changes in color and the font.

As I said, Jim is also a gifted author. If you haven't read his book, Recover Your Good Heart, you're missing a treat. Also, if you're on Facebook, Jim just started a new community called The Good and Noble Heart Community. It was formerly a group but it now has its own page so I hope you'll join us there for some good conversation.

12 comments:

sandy said...

I love the new look, Aida!

Joel B. said...

Ditto! Great work, Jim!

Aida said...

Thanks, Sandy.

Joel, I agree. Jim did a great job.

Mishi said...

I really like the new look. :)

Aida said...

Thanks, Mishi.

sparrow girl said...

The new look is lovely! I like the flowers as a reminder of new things blooming in our hearts!

Jules said...

Lovely new look fresh and inviting!
Jules

Aida said...

Sparrow girl, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it.

Thanks, Jules. That's a good description.

Matthew Campbell said...

Really great new look!!! I love the flowers!

Aida said...

Thanks, Matthew!

Pumpuli said...

Not to mention the running water. The combination of the floers, athe water and the colurs add to the topic - the old is forgotten while this is the new we have; it's sprung up and we are living amidst of it.

Aida said...

Hi Pumpuli, my friend. You've made a really great point. There are so many new things about the picture that I keep finding. It's really an amazing picture and it beautifully captures the heart of my blog.

Thanks for your comment. It's great to meet you here too.