Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I've been crowned!

My good friend, Leonard, has been sending caps to some of his friends who he feels have encouraged him in his grace walk and I've been privileged to have received one of his Reese's caps.

Leonard, who loves to study the meaning of words, told me that Reese's means zealous. He also asked me to take a picture wearing the cap and to send it to him. Since he promised not to draw a mustache on it, I agreed. (Those of you who know Leonard, know that it's best to confirm these things before agreeing.)

My other good friend, Ron, was also crowned and has posted his picture on his blog. Following his courageous example, I'm also posting my picture crowned with a Reese's cap. So, here it is . . . !

8 comments:

Mishi said...

Looks great! To say I love Reese's would be an understatement. It's the BEST. I didn't know that Reese's meant zealous so I learned something new today. Thanks.

Aida said...

I didn't know that either but I'm glad Leonard did the research for us. Reese's is one of my favorites too. Yum! Yum!

lionwoman said...

Love it Aida :-D

ViolableWings said...

wonderful, you look much better in it than i do, glad you posted it
:-) and love the school room back drop lol.

Leonard said...

I really am the mad hatter Ron, do you know how many of those hats I bought ???, , , all of em...

If your reading this and were friends, and your Zealous for Grace then your in line for a hat, given enough time and treasure, I'll eventually get one to ya. :)

Thanks Aida and Ron for posting, you guy's really made my day.
Best.
U's

Aida said...

Thanks, Lionwoman.

Thanks, Ron. That garbage can still bothers me but it does add a touch of real life, doesn't it?

Aida said...

Leonard, the mad hatter! I was honored to be crowned and I’m glad others will be too.

I’ll try to buy an envelope and get that book out to you this week. I’ll let you know when it’s in the mail.

Leonard said...

Thanks Aida. :)