Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our Father's Freedom

One of the joys of my Alabama experience was the new friends that I made while there. One of these friends is David House, a former pastor who recently left the institution. A friend of Darin's, he had come Saturday night to hear Darin speak.

When I arrived, David and I immediately connected and we began sharing about our individual journeys. Wanting to spread the good news about our Father's love and to encourage others on their journeys, he told me he was planning to set up his own website.

I've been fortunate to have been involved since it was set up and I'm excited to be able to share with you David's new website. I hope you'll check it out and let him know what you think. I know you'll want to bookmark it for future reference.

So, here it is . . . Our Father's Freedom!

No comments: