Monday, February 8, 2010

To Amy, a very special friend


This song is dedicated to Amy who has been my friend for several years.

Amy’s an amazing woman with a huge heart of love. She encourages me and supports me in all that I do and she’s always there for me when I need to talk. I haven’t always let her know how much she means to me and what an important part of my life she is so I want to dedicate this song to her. She’s a very special friend and I’m so glad God has brought her into my life.

Amy, I love you and I’m glad you’re my friend.

2 comments:

lionwoman said...

Finally I am able to get enough of a connection to get the song to play. Aida, I am just in tears. You are such a wonderful friend. Thank you, for always being there for me, for always being on my side, just as the song says.

((((Texas sized hugggss!!)))))
Love you!!!!
Amy

Aida said...

Amy, we’ve been friends for a long time and I couldn't have asked for a better friend. Thanks for the Texas sized hugggss!! I love you too.