Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dedicated to our grace community of bloggers

While reading through my archives, I found this post that I had written over a year ago. Since then, our little grace community of bloggers has broken up and we’ve all pretty much gone our separate ways. Many of you have migrated to Facebook which doesn’t in my opinion lend itself to the closeness and intimacy we once had as bloggers so my participation there is rare. However, I’ve learned that life is full of changes and things don’t always remain the same.

I want to revisit this post because I love and appreciate all of you who were part of that blogging community. You were there when I needed you to be and you were all a source of hope and encouragement for me. I don’t know how many of you still read my blog but, if you do, I want you to know that I’m glad we were together for that season of our journey. So, this is dedicated to you.

2 comments:

lionwoman said...

You know I feel the same way, my friend. Facebook is not the same. I am so glad you are continuing to put your energy and your heart into blogging. You never know who's reading even if they don't comment.

Aida said...

Thanks, Lionwoman. At one time, I was wondering if I should shut down my blog but I decided that even if just a handful of people were reading it, I was going to keep blogging. I’ve decided not to worry about the small number of comments and stay focused on what I’m to do. Hopefully, as you said, it is an encouragement to some even though they don’t comment.