Sunday, July 25, 2010

This Side of the Cross

I was recently invited to become a contributing author on the "This Side of the Cross" website. I'm excited that this door has opened for me to share my writings on a more widespread basis and I hope you'll visit me there as I continue to share about God's love and grace on "This Side of the Cross."

There are a number of contributing authors with a wide diversity of thoughts and beliefs who post on this site. I'm sure you'll find something posted there that will encourage you on your journey to grow in God's love and grace.

2 comments:

windblown 1 said...

Aida,
I am looking forward to checking out this new site. I know you will be able to encourage MANY weary travelers.
Blessings in your new venture!!
Carol

Aida said...

Windblown, I always appreciate your encouragement. Thank you for being my friend.