Friday, September 10, 2010

44 Years Together

Well, another year has passed. It’s hard to believe that today, I’ve been married for 44 years to the same wonderful man. Married life is still an adventure of learning and growing. Relationships are never static and ours certainly hasn’t been but I feel like I’m still learning what it means to live in an authentic relationship of loving and caring.

This is a special day that I never dreamed about 44 years when we committed to one another so, to celebrate this day, I’ve decided to link to a post I did two years ago on our 42nd anniversary.

Charlie, it’s been a wonderful 44 years and I still love you. Happy anniversary!

7 comments:

Rich said...

A very special couple, and a very Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

Aida, I noticed on your post of two years ago when you celebrated your 42nd anniversary, one of those who commented was Tracy Simmons, I have lost contact with her as we often shared with each other, I was wondering if you might know of her where abouts?

Joel Brueseke said...

A big, hearty, CONGRATS and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the two of you, big sis!

Aida said...

Thanks, Rich. I'm sorry. I've lost touch with her too. I haven't checked but maybe she's on Facebbok.

Thanks, lttle brother.

Manuela said...

wow- 44 years!! Wonderful! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! hugs and love

Aida said...

Thanks, Manuela. Love you too.

PaperYarnGirl said...

Happy Anniversary! Friday was our 22nd year... still in love as well. Here's to many more years ahead!

Aida said...

Hi Girl. I just made the connection as to who you are.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes.

How funny! We share an anniversary. 22 years is also a milestone. Happy anniversary to you too.